For customers who prefer to hire vehicles rather than own them outright, Honda Contract Hire offers tailored monthly rentals for easy budgeting.
So, how does this work?
- Choose the car you want.
- Estimate how many miles you will drive each year, as this will affect your monthly rental.
- You can then adjust length of agreement to suit you, from two to five years.
- You will have to pay an initial rental, which is normally three or six rentals in advance.
- You can also choose to pay for an additional monthly maintenance package to cover servicing, maintenance and tyre replacement costs.
- Once you’ve paid all of your rentals, as you can never own the car, you simply hand it back to Honda Contract Hire.*
- They will check your car and, as long as you’ve stayed within your agreed mileage over the contract term and the car is in good condition, you have nothing further to pay.
- You could then choose to go back to a Honda dealer and part-exchange it for another new Honda.
*Subject to meeting the return terms and conditions of your agreement.